Been In An Accident? We Can Help you!
We document your case so you get the money you deserve!
The trauma sustained from an auto accident may produce a combination or anyone of the following injuries:
- Neck Injuries
- Arm or Leg Numbness
- Jaw Pain
- Low Back Injuries
- Low Back Stiffness
- Muscle Injuries (Soft Tissue Injuries)
- Disk Bulge
- Herniated Disc
- Memory Loss
- Sharp or Dull Radiating Pain Down One or Both Arms or Legs
10 Reasons to See a Chiropractor After an Accident
- You may have injuries that have not shown any symptoms yet.
- Whiplash injuries may not show any symptoms for hours, days or weeks later.
- Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and treatment can be the most effective inside that timeframe.
- Most injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6-12 MPH. Your car might not show much damage, but your body might.
- A soft-tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future. This is a major reason for you to get checked.
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and requires more treatments.
- If you are injured your injuries usually will not heal on their own.
- If you act quickly you preserve your legal rights. A Dallas attorney listed things to do after an accident and #1 on his list was: Get prompt medical treatment; otherwise you may get benefits denied or limited.
- In most cases treatment can cost you nothing out of pocket, even if it’s your fault or you don’t have any health insurance.
- If you are not injured you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and X-rays and found out everything was fine.